Some useful links:
- f1technical.net, a great site with a lot of technical information’s and explanations. Site is updated daily with news from F1 word.
- autosport.com, This site is a legend. A bible for racing lovers. News from all around the word. Unfortunately, to get access to all news, interviews and to open the site completely you should be subscribed to Autosport magazine. Anyway, great read.
- JA.F1 site (or blog) ovned by ITV Sport’s lead commentator on Formula 1 James Allen
- joesaward is the Joe Saward official blog about Formula 1 world. Joe is an journalist, who write primarily about politics in and around motorsport, specifically on the FIA Formula 1 World Championship
- f1.gpupdate.net, Site with fresh news from Formula 1
- planetf1, another site with many different articles, news and statistics. Biased toward British teams, but anyway good read.
- gurneyflap.com, Great history site. You can learn a lot from this site. Pictures, cars and many many more. Great.
- 4ormula1 is a database of Formula 1 history and statistics of drivers, teams, grand prix, and all results since 1950
-Racecar Engineering, an online magazine with a lot to learn from, a lot of technical information’s and explanations
- fia.com, La Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile, representing the interests of motoring organisations and motor car users. Head organisation and ruler in auto sport.
- wikipedia.org, I don’t believe that I have to tell you anything about this site. It’s not about Formula 1 technology, but you can learn a lot about that too.
- carbibles.com, a great site for normal car users. Here you can find explanations of almost everything about your car and how it works. Technical reviews and explanations of some in-car gadgets.
- Daretobedifferent.org Susie Wolff and UK governing body of UK motorsport have joined forces to launch Dare To Be Different, a high-profile new initiative which is about increasing female participation, not just on the track but in all aspects of the sport.